As follow up to international bestselling book The 30% Solution, Lew will be releasing The Power of One- How Choosing Civility Can Change Your Life in early 2018. And she will be a featured presenter and personal coach on Transformational TV- coming April 2018. And, she is co-chair of the National Occupational Standards for Civility Practitioner project with Canadian Tourism Human Resources Council and Emerit.
Lew is the receipt of several awards and accolades including;
- AICI – Civility Star Award
- Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award for International Business Category
- World Civility Day – Community Civility Counts Award
- 4-time nominee for the RBC Women of Distinction Award
- Honorable mention for the first annual Civvy Award
- President Girma Wolde Giorgis Environmental Presidential Award for Global Change-makers
- ICN Women of Global Civility Award
- Ambassador of World Civility Award
- Honorary Doctorate from Latin University of Theology (Ethics and Social Justice)
- iChange Nations™ Woman of the Year A 2018
- iChange Nations™ Women of Golden Rule Dialogue’s “Women of Global Solutions” Award
Civility Experts Inc. manages The Civility Speakers Bureau, where they offer online certification, and the largest array of civility training tools and materials available in the world at www.civilitystore.com. It is a combination of the collective experience of the world-wide affiliate team, the leading-edge training solutions and the team’s ability to customize to their client’s need that leads to the sometimes immeasurable benefits that choosing civility brings. These outputs include increased social capital, trust, social intelligence and culturally competent communication – and together these impacts result in efficiency, competency, retention and bottom line results.